Mycorrhizal Granules & Technical

Leading Mycorrhizal Granules & Technical Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters & Traders In India

Mycorrhizal Granules & Technical

Product Details

bio fertilizeris based on VAM (Vesicular Arbuscular Mycorrhiza) technology which empowers the structure of a plant and enhances its roots through which the plant gets more nutrients. Plant will automatically get more nutrients as deep as roots of a plant in the soil. Mycorrhiza is a granulated bio fertilizer which empowers the structure of a plant and enhances its roots through which the plant gets more nutrients. There is only 40% phosphorus in the soil that is available to plants and the remaining phosphorus is in different forms. It rearranges the remaining 60% phosphorus to the plants. As a result of it the crop maintains its healthiness and stays disinfected throughout the whole time. It also helps in more yielding of crops.

Advantages of Mycorrhiza
• Keeps crop healthy and make roots strong.
• It makes plant absorb all the required nutrients in the soil.
• It secures the crop from the infections that are in the soil.
• It helps making a strong bond in the roots and soil.
• It prevents the crop even in the adverse conditions.
• It produces yields of high quality.

How to use
Put 4-6 kilogram per acre at the time of sowing either with first or the second manure.

Mycorrhizal Granules & Technical: Manufacturers, Suppliers, Traders & Exporters in India

MD Agrotech is Leading Mycorrhizal Granules & Technical Manufacturers, Suppliers, Traders & Exporters in North India. We provide Fine Quality with Satisfaction & Best Low Price in India.

M.D. Agrotech

Era Galleria
SCO-06, 2nd Floor

Near JCD Vidyapeeth
Barnala Road
Sirsa-125055, Haryana (India)

Phone: +91-1666-247627
Fax: +91-1666-248027

Send Enquiry

5 + 7 =